Sunday, December 26, 2010

Katy Perry!


Hey Everyone!
The Katy Perry By OPI line comes out in January of 2011! I've had my eye on this line for a while, and I finally found out when it hits stores. So I have a love of nail polish, so I'm extremely excited for this! The names from left to right are Last Friday Night, Not Like The Movies, The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream, and Black Shatter. By far my favorite is Teenage dream, a gorgeous pink glitter. The one on the far right, Black Shatter, sorta defeats the purpose of a top coat because it makes your nails look cracked, which I'm not a big fan of. I don't know about you, but I take pride in the appearance of my nails. This line was formed after her release of her new album Teenage Dream, which I'm also in love with! So when this line hits my nearest Ulta, I'm so buying it! Which one's your fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment